Roxie. 24. Queer. Fangirl. Cat Lady. Nerd. Favorite things include my fiancée, our cats, baking, painting, the musical stylings of Morrissey, everything spooky, and my precious boys Dean Winchester and Castiel.
- more asexual representation
- less Sad Lesbians and more Happy Lesbians
- more trans representation
- non-binary representation beyond genderless robots in sci-fi films
- BETTER AND MORE QUEER REPRESENTATION
Oh honey, that’s just how old houses are. They settle. They sometimes creak or groan, or quietly weep, or demand blood sacrifice in voices that sounds like the fluttering wings of a thousand moths. It’s just the house settling. For whatever it can get. Go back to sleep.